Got Data? Yeah, most of our apps do.
Want to efficiently display lots (and lots) of tabular data in a grid? Do your users want to be able to search, sort, filter, and edit data?
- Installing and getting started with AG Grid
- Angular Module
- Styles and themes
- Column Definition
- Row Data
- Row Sorting
- Row Sorting
- Sorting Demo
- Sorting Exercise
- Sorting Order
- Multi-row sorting
- Sorting Order and Multiple Column Sort Exercise
- Default Column Definition
- Default Column Definition Exercise
- Column Filtering
- Text Filtering
- Number Filtering
- Date Filtering
- Date Filtering Comparator
- Filtering Exercise
- Floating Filter
- Floating Filter Exercise
- Quick Filter
- Quick Filter Exercise
- Cell Rendering
- Cell Renderer Exercise
- Infinite Row Model
- Implementing Infinite Row Model
- Infinite Row Model Exercise
The goals of the Getting Started with AG Grid course are:
- Learn to install and configure AG Grid with Angular.
- Configure column definition and wire up data into the grid.
- Learn how to configure and extend the row soring of AG Grid.
- Configure column filtering for various data types.
- Create custom cell renders.
- Implement the infinite row model data with AG Grid.
Students should be familiar with the following technologies:
- Basics of Angular.
Can’t find the topic you are looking for? Contact Us to learn about our custom training solutions.