You will walk away from this workshop being able to do all of these things by yourself.
- 01. Install and get started quickly with AG Grid
You'll be able to quickly install and get started with AG Grid, wiring up the necessary dependencies, and ready to get rolling on your first AG Grid implementation.
- 02. Scaffold column definitions with ease
You'll be able to quickly get start scaffolding the columns in your grid and provide the row data to AG Grid to render data for your application into the grid.
- 03. Configure row sorting
Row sorting is a critical feature of a data grid in Angular applications. You'll be setting up row sorting, multi-row sorting, and creating default column definitions in no time at all.
- 04. Setup column filtering
Column filtering enables your users to quickly find the data they need. You'll learn the basics of setting up column filtering for text, number and date values.
- 05. Build custom cell renderers
While AG Grid ships with some basic cell renderers you'll likely need to create a custom cell render to display data in your application. You'll learn how to use the `cellRenderer` function to create a simple custom cell renderer.
- Installing and getting started with AG Grid
- Angular Module
- Styles and themes
- Column Definition
- Row Data
- Row Sorting
- Sorting Demo
- Sorting Exercise
- Sorting Order
- Multi-row sorting
- Sorting Order and Multiple Column Sort Exercise
- Default Column Definition
- Default Column Definition Exercise
- Column Filtering
- Text Filtering
- Number Filtering
- Date Filtering
- Date Filtering Comparator
- Filtering Exercise
- Cell Rendering
- Cell Renderer Exercise
Attendees should be familiar with the following technologies:
Can’t find the topic you are looking for? Contact Us to learn about our custom training solutions.