Angular is a robust, highly performant, scalable, and batteries-included framework for building mobile, desktop, and web applications.
In this hands-on training you will learn from Google Developers Expert in Angular and Web Technologies Brian Love as he teaches you how to build effecient and scalable applications that follow best practices.
You can expect to learn patterns, techniques and solutions for architecting Angular applications for scale.
This intense 2-day training builds on your Angular fundamentals enabling you to architect applications.
- Interface and class patterns
- Consuming and combining data
- Architecture planning
- Component design techniques
- Subjects and RxJS operators
- Services for state management
- NgRx for state management
- Debugging techniques
- Component communication
- Preload strategies
- Leveraging shared libraries
- HTTP data and interceptors
The goals of the Advanced Angular course are:
- Understand component design and communication techniques
- Learn to architect application for scale
- Leverage RxJS and NgRx libraries for building reactive applications
- Learn techniques for debugging Angular applications
- Implement identity management
- Use lazy-loading and prefetching strategies to improve the performance of your application
- Reuse and share components, services and features among multiple applications
Students should be familiar with the following techologies:
- Basics of RxJS