- Learn error handling operators.
- Learn how to throw an error.
- Learn to catch errors.
- Learn error handling behaviors.
- Learn to retry when an error occurs.
Error Handling in RxJS
Error handling is built into the core of Obserables and RxJS. An Observable provides three signals to consumers:
- the next value in the stream,
- the completion of the stream, and
- an error has occurred in either the production of values or within the stream.
We can rely on Observables, and therefore RxJS, to provide the necessary guarantees to handle errors.